188.8.131.52. Word Aligner Manual Mode
To use this mode:
- Set the RX word aligner mode to Manual (FPGA Fabric controlled).
- Set the RX word aligner pattern length option according to the PCS-PMA interface width.
- Enter a hexadecimal value in the RX word aligner pattern (hex) field.
This mode adds rx_patterndetect and rx_syncstatus. You can select the Enable rx_std_wa_patternalign port option to enable rx_std_wa_patternalign. An active high on rx_std_wa_patternalign re-aligns the word aligner one time.
- rx_patterndetect is asserted whenever there is a pattern match.
- rx_syncstatus is asserted after the word aligner achieves synchronization.
- rx_std_wa_patternalign is asserted to re-align and resynchronize.
- If there is more than one channel in the design, rx_patterndetect, rx_syncstatus and rx_std_wa_patternalign become buses in which each bit corresponds to one channel.
You can verify this feature by monitoring rx