22.214.171.124. Dynamic Reconfiguration of Receiver Channel Using the Acknowledgment Model
The numbers in this list correspond to the numbers in the "Dynamic Reconfiguration of Receiver Channel During Device Operation" figure below.
- Assert rx_analogreset and rx_digitalreset while rx_cal_busy is low.
- To ensure successful assertion of rx_analogreset, wait for rx_analogreset_ack to go high. rx_analogreset_ack goes high when the TRS has successfully completed the reset request for assertion.
- Deassert rx_analogreset.
- To ensure successful deassertion of rx_analogreset, wait for rx_analogreset_ack to go low. rx_analogreset_ack goes low when the TRS has successfully completed the reset request for deassertion. 61 , 62
- Wait for rx_analogreset_ack to go low; then ensure rx_is_lockedtodata signal goes high after the CDR (automatic lock mode) is locked to data.
- After rx_is_lockedtodata goes high, wait a minimum of tLTD (minimum of 4 μs). Then deassert rx_digitalreset.
Did you find the information on this page useful?