126.96.36.199. How to Use the Simulation Library Compiler
The Simulation Library Compiler compiles Intel simulation libraries for supported simulation tools, and saves the simulation files in the output directory you specify.
Complete the following steps to compile the simulation model libraries using the Simulation Library Compiler:
- On the Tools menu, click Launch Simulation Library Compiler.
- Under EDA simulation tool, for the Tool name, select your simulation tool.
- Under Executable location, browse to the location of the simulation tool you specified. You must specify this location before you can run the EDA Simulation Library Compiler.
- Under Library families, select one or more family names and move them to the Selected families list.
- Under Library language, select Verilog, VHDL, or both.
- In the Output directory field, specify a location to store the compiled libraries.
- Click Start Compilation.
Complete the following steps to add the simulation files to your project:
- On the Assignments menu, click Settings.
- In the Category list, select Files.
- Click Browse to open the Select File dialog box and select one or more files in the Files list to add to your project.
- Click Open, and then Add to add the selected files to your project.
- Click OK to close the Settings dialog box.
Did you find the information on this page useful?