17.20. Creating MIFs for Designs that Include Bonded or GT Channels
- Create separate 1-channel designs for each frequency TX PLL frequency that your actual design requires.
- Compile each design with the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.
- Save the MIF files that Intel® Quartus® Prime software generates.
- Use the MIF files that you have created from your 1-channel designs for reconfiguration in your design that includes bonded clocks.
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software automatically generates MIF for all designs that support POF generation with the following exceptions:
- Designs that use bonded channels so that the same TX PLL output drives several channels
- GT channels
- Non-bonded channels in a design that also includes bonded channels
Did you find the information on this page useful?