11.3. Parameterizing the Low Latency PHY
Complete the following steps to configure the Low Latency PHY IP Core in the MegaWizard Plug-In Manager:
- Under Tools > IP Catalog, select Stratix V as the device family.
- Under Tools > IP Catalog > Interface Protocols > Transceiver PHY, select Low Latency PHY.
- Use the tabs on the MegaWizard Plug-In Manager to select the options required for the protocol.
- Refer to the following topics to learn more about the parameters:
- Click Finish to generate your parameterized Low Latency PHY IP Core.
Did you find the information on this page useful?