2.6.2. Simulating the Testbench with the VCS Simulator
To simulate the RapidIO II IP core testbench using the Synopsys VCS* simulator, perform the following steps:
- Change directory to the directory where the testbench simulation script is located:
- For Intel® Arria® 10, Intel® Stratix® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX variations, change directory to <your_ip>/sim/synopsys/vcs.
- For all other device variations you generate from the Intel® Quartus® Prime IP Catalog, change directory to <your_ip>_sim/synopsys/vcs.
- For all other device variations you generate from the Platform Designer IP Catalog, change directory to <Qsys_system or your_ip>/simulation/synopsys/vcs.
- Type the following commands:
sh vcs_setup.sh TOP_LEVEL_NAME="tb_rio" ./simv
Did you find the information on this page useful?