184.108.40.206. Maintenance Avalon-MM Slave
- Standard error management registers
- Registers in the implementation defined space
- The Avalon-MM slave interface’s error indication signal
- IO Error Response is declared when a response with ERROR status is received for a pending MAINTENANCE read or write request.
- Unsolicited Response is declared when a response is received that does not correspond to any pending MAINTENANCE read or write request.
- Packet Response Timeout is declared when a response is not received within the time specified by the Port Response Time-Out CSR for a pending MAINTENANCE read or write request.
- Illegal Transaction Decode is declared for malformed received response packets occurring from any of the following events:
- Response packet to pending MAINTENANCE read or write request with status not DONE nor ERROR.
- Response packet with payload with a transaction type different from MAINTENANCE read response.
- Response packet without payload, with a transaction type different from MAINTENANCE write response.
- Response to a pending MAINTENANCE read request with more than 32 bits of payload (The RapidIO II IP core issues only 32-bit MAINTENANCE read requests).
The mnt_s_readerror output signal is asserted when a response with ERROR status is received for a MAINTENANCE read request packet, when a MAINTENANCE read times out, or when the Avalon-MM read address falls outside of all the enabled address mapping windows.
Did you find the information on this page useful?