220.127.116.11. Input/Output Avalon-MM Slave
- Standard error management registers
- Registers in the implementation defined space
- The Avalon-MM slave interface's error indication signal
- IO Error Response is declared when a response with ERROR status is received for a pending NREAD or NWRITE_R request.
- Unsolicited Response is declared when a response is received that does not correspond to any pending NREAD or NWRITE_R request.
- Packet Response Time-Out is declared when a response is not received within the time specified by the Port Response Time-Out Response CSR for an NREAD or NWRITE_R request.
- Illegal Transaction Decode is declared for malformed received response packets occurring from any of the following events:
- NREAD or NWRITE_R response packet with status not DONE nor ERROR.
- NWRITE_R response packet with payload or with a transaction type indicating the presence of a payload.
- NREAD response packet without payload, with incorrect payload size, or with a transaction type indicating absence of payload.
The ios_rd_wr_readresponse output is asserted when a response with ERROR status is received for an NREAD request packet, when an NREAD request times out, or when the Avalon-MM address falls outside of the enabled address mapping window. As required by the Avalon-MM interface specification, a burst in which the ios_rd_wr_readresponse signal is asserted completes despite the error signal assertion.
Did you find the information on this page useful?