5.7.9. Guideline: Usage of I/O Bank 2A for External Memory Interfaces
- Do not use I/O bank 2A's pins that are required for configuration-related operations as external memory interface pins, even after configuration is complete. For example:
- Pins that are used for the Fast Passive Parallel (FPP) configuration bus
- Pins that are used for Partial Reconfiguration control signals
- Ensure that the external memory interface I/O voltage is compatible with the configuration I/O voltage.
- Run the Intel® Quartus® Prime Fitter to determine if the placement of pins for external memory interfaces in your device is valid.
For more information about the configuration pins, refer to the "Configuration Function" column in the pin-out file for your device.
Did you find the information on this page useful?