16.9.1. Reading or Applying Calibration Settings
The Read Setting and Apply Setting commands are available only for DDR3 and DDR4 interfaces on Arria 10 devices.
- Establish a connection to the desired interface.
- Select Read Setting or Apply Setting from the Settings folder under the target interface connection.
- Select the desired setting type.
- Select the desired rank shadow register to modify. (Leave this field blank if it is not applicable).
- Select the index of the pin or group to modify.
- (For the Apply Setting command) Enter the new value to apply to the desired location.
- Click OK .
The setting is read (or applied) using a read/write at the address indicated in the Tcl command window. You can perform similar transactions using the On-Chip Debug Port.
Did you find the information on this page useful?