3.8.9. Run-time Reset Sequence—TX with FEC
As illustrated in the above figure, the following is the run-time reset sequence for TX with forward error correction (FEC):
- Assert tx_reset.
- tx_ready deasserts, indicating that the TX datapath is no longer operational.
- tx_reset_ack asserts, indicating that the TX datapath is fully in reset. You then deassert tx_reset to bring TX out of reset.
- tx_am_gen_start asserts, you then send at least two alignment markers on the tx_parallel_data bus.
- Assert tx_am_gen_2x_ack, indicating that at least two alignment markers have been sent.
- tx_am_gen_start deasserts, you then deassert tx_am_gen_2x_ack.
- tx_ready asserts.
Did you find the information on this page useful?