4. Transceiver Configurations in Stratix V Devices
To implement a protocol, use a PHY IP listed in Table 30.
Stratix V devices support the following communication protocols:
- 10GBASE-R and 10GBASE-KR
- PCI Express® (PCIe®)—Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3
- CPRI and OBSAI—Deterministic Latency Protocols
Support for other communication protocols or user-defined protocols can be enabled with the following PHY IPs:
- Native PHY IP using standard PCS and 10G PCS hardware options including reconfigurability between different PCS options
- Custom PHY IP using the standard PCS in a custom datapath
- Low Latency PHY IP using the standard or 10G PCS in a low latency datapath configuration
Did you find the information on this page useful?