3.2.4. Resetting the Receiver with the User-Coded Reset Controller During Device Power-Up Configuration
The numbers in the following figure correspond to the following numbered list, which guides you through the receiver reset sequence during device power-up.
- Assert mgmt_rst_reset at power-up to start the calibration IPs. Hold mgmt_rst_reset active for a minimum of two mgmt_clk_clock cycles. Hold rx_analogreset and rx_digitalreset active at power-up to hold the receiver in reset. You can deassert them after all the gating conditions are removed.
- After the receiver calibration completes, the rx_cal_busy status is deasserted.
- Deassert rx_analogreset after a minimum duration of trx_analogreset after rx_cal_busy is deasserted.
- rx_is_lockedtodata is a status signal from the receiver CDR indicating that the CDR is in the lock to data (LTD) mode. Ensure rx_is_lockedtodata is asserted and stays asserted for a minimum duration of tLTD before deasserting rx_digitalreset. If rx_is_lockedtodata is asserted and toggles, you must wait another additional tLTD duration before deasserting rx_digitalreset.
- Deassert rx_digitalreset after a minimum duration of tLTD after rx_is_lockedtodata stays asserted. Ensure rx_analogreset and rx_cal_busy are deasserted before deasserting rx_digitalreset.
Did you find the information on this page useful?