1.2.1. Receiver Buffer
The receiver input buffer receives serial data from the rx_serial_data port and feeds the serial data to the CDR and deserializer.
The receiver buffer supports the following features:
- Programmable Equalizer Bandwidth
- Programmable differential On-Chip Termination (OCT)
- Programmable VCM
- AC and DC coupling
- Signal Threshold Detection Circuitry
- Continuous Time Linear Equalization (CTLE)
- DC Gain
- Decision Feedback Equalization (DFE)
You can program these features using the assignment editor and a reconfiguration controller.
Did you find the information on this page useful?