13.7.2. Debugging with the External Memory Interface Unified Calibration Debug Toolkit
The toolkit provides the following reports:
- Interface and memory configuration, such as external memory protocol and interface width.
- Calibration results including status (pass/fail), failure stage (if applicable), delay settings and margins, VREF settings and margins.
The available tasks and analysis tools enable the following:
- Requesting recalibration of the memory interface.
- Reading the probe data or writing the source data to the In-System Sources and Probes (ISSPs) instances in the design.
- Viewing the delay setting on any pin in the selected interface and updating it if necessary.
- Rerunning the traffic generator in the example design.
- Running VREF Margining on the interface.
- Running Driver Margining on the interface.
- Calibrating or update the termination settings.
Did you find the information on this page useful?