3.2.1. Running Design Assistant During Compilation
When you enable or specify parameters for a rule check in compilation mode, those specifications apply by default to running Design Assistant in compilation mode. If you change the rule settings for analysis mode, those settings are independent from the rule settings in compilation mode.
- To run Design Assistant checking during compilation flows, ensure that Enable Design Assistant execution during compilation is on.
- To enable or disable specific design rule checks, turn on or off the checkbox for that rule in the Name column. If the rule is unchecked, Design Assistant does not report violations for the rule.
- In the Parameters field, consider changing default values for rules you enable.
Figure 85. Design Assistant Rule Settings
- To run Design Assistant during compilation, run one or more stages of the Compiler from the Processing menu or Compilation Dashboard.
Figure 86. Example Design Assistant Results in Compilation Reports
- To view the results for each rule, click the rule in the Rules list. A description of the rule and design recommendations for correction appear.
Figure 87. Design Assistant Rule Violation Recommendation
Did you find the information on this page useful?