A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
- 3.19.4. Intel® Arria® 10, Intel® Stratix® 10, and Intel® Agilex™ Transceiver Reconfiguration Interface
1. About the CPRI Intel® FPGA IP Core
|Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Suite 21.4|
|IP Version 19.4.2|
The Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI) Intel® FPGA IP core implements the CPRI Specification V7.0 (2015-10-09). CPRI is a high-speed serial interface for network radio equipment controllers (REC) to receive data from and provide data to remote radio equipment (RE).
The CPRI Intel® FPGA IP core targets high-performance, remote radio network applications. You can configure the CPRI Intel® FPGA IP core as an RE or an REC.
This user guide describes CPRI MAC layer information and does not cover information related to CPRI PHY. Refer to the About the E-Tile CPRI PHY Intel FPGA IP of the E-tile Hard IP User Guide for E-tile CPRI PHY related information. Refer to the F-tile CPRI PHY Intel® FPGA IP User Guide for F-tile CPRI PHY related information.
- CPRI Intel FPGA IP Core Supported Features
- CPRI Intel FPGA IP Core Device Family and Speed Grade Support
- Intel FPGA IP Core Verification
- Resource Utilization for CPRI Intel FPGA IP Core
- Release Information
Did you find the information on this page useful?