2.5.1. System Explorer Pane
- Devices folder—Displays information about all devices connected to the System Console.
- Scripts folder—Stores scripts for easy execution.
- Connections folder—Displays information about the board connections visible to the System Console, such as Intel® FPGA Download Cable. Multiple connections are possible.
- Designs folder—Displays information about Intel® Quartus® Prime designs connected to the System Console. Each design represents a loaded .sof file.
The Devices folder contains a sub-folder for each device connected to the System Console. Each device sub-folder contains a (link) folder, and may contain a (files) folder. The (link) folder shows debug agents (and other hardware) that System Console can access. The (files) folder contains information about the design files loaded from the Intel® Quartus® Prime project for the device.
- Folders with a context menu display a context menu icon. Right-click these folders to view the context menu. For example, the Connections folder above shows a context menu icon.
- Folders that have messages display a message icon. Mouse-over these folders to view the messages. For example, the Scripts folder in the example has a message icon.
- Debug agents that sense the clock and reset state of the target show an information or error message with a clock status icon. The icon indicates whether the clock is running (information, green), stopped (error, red), or running but in reset (error, red). For example, the trace_system_jtag_link.h2t folder in the figure has a running clock.
Did you find the information on this page useful?