1. Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Configuration Overview 2. Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Configuration Schemes and Features 3. Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Configuration Design Guidelines 4. Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Configuration IP Core Implementation Guides 5. Dual Configuration Intel® FPGA IP Core References 6. Unique Chip ID Intel® FPGA IP Core References 7. Document Revision History for the Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA Configuration User Guide
3.1. Dual-Purpose Configuration Pins 3.2. Configuring Intel® MAX® 10 Devices using JTAG Configuration 3.3. Configuring Intel® MAX® 10 Devices using Internal Configuration 3.4. Implementing ISP Clamp in Intel® Quartus® Prime Software 3.5. Accessing Remote System Upgrade through User Logic 3.6. Error Detection 3.7. Enabling Data Compression 3.8. AES Encryption 3.9. Intel® MAX® 10 JTAG Secure Design Example
3.3.3. Programming .pof into Internal Flash
You can use the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer to program the .pof into the CFM through JTAG interface. The Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer also allows you to program the UFM part of the internal flash.
To program the .pof into the flash, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Programmer.
- In the Programmer window, click Hardware Setup and select USB Blaster in the currently selected hardware drop down list.
- In the Mode list, select JTAG.
- Click Auto Detect button on the left pane.
- Select the device to be programmed, and click Add File.
- Select the .pof to be programmed to the selected device.
- There are several options in programming the internal flash:
- To program any of the CFM0/CFM1/CFM2 only, select the corresponding CFM in the Program/Configure column.
- To program the UFM only, select the UFM in the Program/Configure column.
- To program the CFM and UFM only, select the CFM and UFM in the Program/Configure column.
Note: ICB setting is preserved in this option. However, before the programming starts, Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer will make sure the ICB setting in the device and the ICB setting in the selected .pof are the same. If the ICB settings are different, Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer will overwrite the ICB setting.
- To program the whole internal flash including the ICB settings, select the <yourpoffile.pof> in the Program/Configure column.
- To enable the real-time ISP mode, turn-on the Enable real-time ISP to allow background programming.
- After all settings are set, click Start to start programming.