220.127.116.11. Auto-Generated .pof
To set the ICB for the auto-generated .pof, follow these steps:
- On the Assignments menu, click Device. The Device dialog box appears.
- In the Device dialog box, click Device and Pin Options. The Device and Pin Options dialog box appears.
- In the Device and Pin Option dialog box, select Configuration from the category pane.
- Click the Device Options … button.
- The Max 10 Device Options dialog box allows you to set the following:
- User I/Os weak pull up during configuration.
- Verify Protect.
- To automatically generate configuration files for third-party programming tools, select the Programming Files from the category pane and select the format that you want to generate.
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software generates two files for each optional programming file you selected. For example:
- <project_name>.jbc—This is the .sof equivalent file. Use this file to perform JTAG configuration.
- <project_name>_pof.jbc—This is the .pof equivalent file. Use this file to perform Internal configuration.
- Click OK once setting is completed.
Did you find the information on this page useful?