22.214.171.124. Integrate the .ekp into .pof Programming
To integrate the .ekp into .pof and program both altogether using the Intel® Quartus® Prime software, follow these steps:
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer, under the Mode list, select JTAG as the programming mode.
- Click Hardware Setup and the Hardware Setup dialog box will appear.
- Select USBBlaster as the programming hardware in the Currently selected hardware list and click Done.
- Click the Auto Detect button on the left pane.
- Select the .pof you want to program to the device.
- Select the <yourpoffile.pof>, right click and select Add EKP File to integrate .ekp file with the .pof file.
Once the .ekp is integrated into the .pof, you can to save the integrated .pof into a new .pof. This newly saved file will have original .pof integrated with .ekp information.
- Select the <yourpoffile.pof> in the Program/Configure column.
- After all settings are set, click Start to start programming
Did you find the information on this page useful?