3.2.1. Auto-Generating Configuration Files for Third-Party Programming Tools
To generate the third-party programming tool files, perform the following steps:
- On the Assignments menu, click Settings. The Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Category list, select Device. The Device page appears.
- Click Device and Pin Options.
- In the Device and Pin Options dialog box, select the Configuration Files from the category pane.
- Select the programming file you want to generate.
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software generates two files for each optional programming file you selected. For example:
- <project_name>.jbc—This is the .sof equivalent file. Use this file to perform JTAG configuration.
- <project_name>_pof.jbc—This is the .pof equivalent file. Use this file to perform Internal configuration.
- Click OK once setting is completed.
Did you find the information on this page useful?