4.2.2. Running DSP Builder Advanced Blockset Automatic Testbenches
Generally, for testbenches, click DSP Builder > Verify Design. To run a single subsystem (or the whole design) in an open ModelSim window, click via DSP Builder > Run RTL Simulation. You can use the command line if you want to script testing flows.
- To get a list of the blocks in a design that have automatic testbenches, run the following command in MATLAB:
- To load an automatic testbench from the ModelSim simulator, use the following command:
Alternatively, in ModelSim click Tools > Execute Macro and select the required .do file.
- You can run an automatic testbench targeting a subsystem or a IP block in your design, or you can run an automatic testbench on all of your design.
- To run an automatic testbench from the MATLAB command line on a single entity, use the command dspba.runModelsimATB.
- To run testbenches for all subsystems and the device level and set testbench options: in the simulink window, click DSP Builder > Verify Design or type:
run_all_atbs(<model name>, Run simulation? (0:1), run Quartus (0:1))
- To run the device level testbench in the ModelSim simulator, click DSP Builder > Run RTL Simulation.
- To manually refresh the list of subsystems click Run RTL Simulation > Refresh