7.4. SDM Debug Toolkit Overview
The SDM Debug Toolkit provides access to current status of the Intel® Stratix® 10 device. To use these commands you must have a valid design loaded that includes the module that you intend to access. The SDM Debug Toolkit includes the four tabs:
Configuration StatusThe Read Configuration Status option provides the current value of MSEL, Configuration Pin Values, and Chip ID. The following information would be useful for debugging with the help of Intel: State, Error Location, and Error Detail.
- The Read option in the External Channel window reads the voltage on available channels. The Read option in the Internal Power Supplies window provides the values of internal power supplies.
Figure 90. Read External Channel and Read Internal Power Supplies
For more information about using the voltage sensor refer to Intel® Stratix® 10 Voltage Sensor in the Intel® Stratix® 10 Analog to Digital Converter Uses Guide.
- Read option reads the temperature in Celsius of the Intel® Stratix® 10 device, the HSSI channels, and the UIB_TOP and UIB_BOTTOM. The Universal Interface Bus (UIB) blocks are general-purpose SiP interfaces for HBM2.
Figure 91. Temperature Measurements
HPS Reset Control
- Provides the following two options to reset the HPS: Release HPS from Reset option and HPS Cold Reset.
Figure 92. HPS Reset Options
- Auto-detect QSPI Flash option provides the flash memory device information.
- Read Registers option provides the current value of Read/Write memory operations.
- Erase Sectors provides option to erase specific memory sectors.
- Load RPD File provides option to read flash image and save data in a .rpd file.
- Program RPD provides option to program a flash image.
Remote System Update
- Image Update option performs the remote system update to the new image.
- Read Image Address option provides the image address from the pointer block.
- Read RSU Status option reports the current remote system update status.
- Current Image Retry Clear provides option to reset the retry counter.
- Error Status Info Clear provides option to clear error status information in the RSU status response.
Did you find the information on this page useful?