4.5.2. Disabling the Register Power-up Initialization
- This option is available only for Intel® Stratix® 10 devices.
- Optimizations that rely on power-up states are disabled.
- Bitstream assembler creates bitstreams without the register power-up initialization.
To disable register power-up initialization, follow these steps:
- 1. On the Assignments menu in the Intel® Quartus® Prime software, select Device > Device and Pin Options > Configuration.
- In the Configuration dialog box, turn on Disable Register Power-up Initialization.
The Disable Register Power-up Initialization option is off by default.Figure 60. Disabling Register Initialization During Power-On
Did you find the information on this page useful?