7.4.1. Using the SDM Debug Toolkit
To use the Intel® Stratix® 10 SDM Debug Toolkit, bring up the System Console in the same version of the Intel® Quartus® Prime software that you used to configure the Intel® Stratix® 10 device.
Complete the following steps to become familiar with the Intel® Stratix® 10 SDM Debug Toolkit:
- In a Nios® II command shell, type the following command:
- Under Intel® Stratix® 10 SDM Debug Toolkit click Launch.
- Verify that the Intel® FPGA Download Cable II connects to the PC and the 10-pin JTAG header connects to the Intel® Stratix® 10 device.
- In the Intel® Stratix® 10 SDM Debug Toolkit, click Refresh Connections. The Refresh Connections is above the tabs in the SDM Debug Toolkit GUI.
- On the Configuration Status tab, click Read Configuration Status. The following figure shows the Configuration Status after a successful read. For information about decoding the State output value, refer to the CONFIG_STATUS command.
Figure 95. Read Configuration Status Command
Did you find the information on this page useful?