220.127.116.11. Running HPS Post-Fit Simulation
To run HPS post-fit simulation after successful Platform Designer generation, perform the following steps:
- Add the generated synthesis file set to your Intel® Quartus® Prime project by performing the following steps:
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime software, click Settings in the Assignments menu.
- In the Settings <your Platform Designer system name> dialog box, on the Files tab, browse to <your project directory>/<your Platform Designer system name> /synthesis/ and select <your Platform Designer system name> .qip.
- Click Open. The Select File dialog box closes.
- Click OK. The Settings dialog box closes.
- Optionally instantiate your HPS system as the top-level entity in your Intel® Quartus® Prime project.
- Compile the design by clicking Start Compilation in the Processing menu.
- Change the EDA Netlist Writer settings, if necessary, by performing the following steps:
- Click Settings in the Assignment menu.
- On the Simulation tab, under the EDA Tool Settings tab, you can specify the following EDA Netlist Writer settings:
- Tool name—The name of the simulation tool
- Format for output netlist
- Output directory
- Click OK.
- To create the post-fitter simulation model with Intel® Quartus® Prime EDA Netlist Writer, perform the following steps:
- Click Start in the Processing menu.
- Click Start EDA Netlist Writer.
Did you find the information on this page useful?