18.104.22.168. Eye Viewer
The F-Tile Debug Toolkit supports the Eye Viewer tool that allows you to measure the eye height margin for each channel. The Eye Viewer tool performs the eye measurement at BER = 1e-12, 95% confidence level.
- In the System Console Tools menu option, click on Eye View Tool.
Figure 81. Opening the Eye Viewer
- This will open a new tab Eye View Tool next to the Main View tab. Choose the instance and channel for which you want to run the eye view tests.
Figure 82. Opening the Instance and Channel
- Click Start to begin the eye measurement for the selected channel.
- The messages window displays information messages to indicate the eye view tool's progress.
- Once the eye measurement completes, the eye height results are displayed.
Did you find the information on this page useful?