The Intel® Arria® 10 or Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Hard IP for PCI Express includes a full hard IP implementation of the PCI Express stack including the following layers:
- Physical (PHY), including:
- Physical Media Attachment (PMA)
- Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS)
- Media Access Control (MAC)
- Data Link Layer (DL)
- Transaction Layer (TL)
The Hard IP supports all memory, I/O, configuration, and message transactions. It is optimized for Intel devices. The Application Layer interface is also optimized to achieve maximum effective throughput. You can customize the Hard IP to meet your design requirements.
- Two Endpoints that connect to a PCIe switch.
- A host CPU that implements CvP using the PCI Express link connects through the switch.
Did you find the information on this page useful?