1. Intel Agilex General-Purpose I/O Overview 2. Intel® Agilex™ General-Purpose I/O Banks 3. Intel® Agilex™ HPS I/O Banks 4. Intel® Agilex™ SDM I/O Banks 5. Intel® Agilex™ I/O Troubleshooting Guidelines 6. Intel® Agilex™ General-Purpose I/O IPs 7. Programmable I/O Features Description 8. Documentation Related to the Intel® Agilex™ F-Series and I-Series General-Purpose I/O User Guide 9. Document Revision History for the Intel® Agilex™ F-Series and I-Series General-Purpose I/O User Guide
2.5.1. VREF Sources and VREF Pins 2.5.2. I/O Standards Implementation Based on VCCIO_PIO Voltages 2.5.3. OCT Calibration Block Requirement 2.5.4. I/O Pins Placement Requirements 2.5.5. I/O Standard Selection and I/O Bank Supply Compatibility Check 2.5.6. Simultaneous Switching Noise 2.5.7. Special Pins Requirement 2.5.8. External Memory Interface Pin Placement Requirements 2.5.9. HPS Shared I/O Requirements 2.5.10. Clocking Requirements 2.5.11. SDM Shared I/O Requirements 2.5.12. Unused Pins 2.5.13. Voltage Setting for Unused GPIO Banks 2.5.14. GPIO Pins During Power Sequencing 2.5.15. Drive Strength Requirement for GPIO Input Pins 2.5.16. Maximum DC Current Restrictions 2.5.17. 1.2 V I/O Interface Voltage Level Compatibility 2.5.18. GPIO Pins for the Avalon® Streaming Interface Configuration Scheme 2.5.19. Maximum True Differential Signaling Receiver Pairs Per I/O Lane
6.1.1. Release Information for GPIO Intel® FPGA IP 6.1.2. Generating the GPIO Intel® FPGA IP 6.1.3. GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Parameter Settings 6.1.4. GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Interface Signals 6.1.5. GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Architecture 6.1.6. Verifying Resource Utilization and Design Performance 6.1.7. GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Timing 6.1.8. GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Design Examples
2.5.5. I/O Standard Selection and I/O Bank Supply Compatibility Check
- Select a suitable signaling type and I/O standard for each I/O pin. The I/O banks are located in rows along the top and bottom periphery of the device. Each I/O sub-bank contains its own PLL, DPA and SERDES circuitry.
- Ensure that the selected I/O standard is supported in the targeted I/O bank.
- Place I/O pins that share voltage levels in the same I/O bank.
- Verify that all output signals in each I/O bank are intended to drive out at the bank's I/O voltage level.
- Verify that all voltage referenced signals in each I/O bank are intended to use the bank's VREF voltage level.
Did you find the information on this page useful?