5.8.2. Sending a Read TLP or Receiving a Non-Posted Completion TLP
The TLPs associated with the Non-Posted TX requests are stored in the RP_RX_CPL FIFO buffer and subsequently loaded into RP_RXCPL registers. The Application Layer performs the following sequence to retrieve the TLP.
- Polls the RP_RXCPL_STA TUS.SOP to determine when it is set to 1’b1.
- Then RP_RXCPL_STATUS.SOP = 1’b’1, reads RP_RXCPL_REG0 and RP_RXCPL_REG1 to retrieve dword 0 and dword 1 of the TLP.
- Read the RP_RXCPL_STATUS.EOP.
- If RP_RXCPL_STATUS.EOP = 1’b0, read RP_RXCPL_REG0 and RP_RXCPL_REG1 to retrieve dword 2 and dword 3 of the TLP, then repeat step 3.
- If RP_RXCPL_STATUS.EOP = 1’b1, read RP_RXCPL_REG0 and RP_RXCPL_REG1 to retrieve final dwords of TLP.
Did you find the information on this page useful?