184.108.40.206. Channel Initialization
When libmqdma is handing over the available channel to the application, it performs the following functions:
- Reset the channel
- The libmqdma sets the reset register of the channel.
- Polls the register back till the reset happens.
This process resets the queue logic and sets all the channel parameters to default.
- Initialize the channel
- Allocates the required number of descriptors in the host.
- Update the starting address of the descriptors to the registers.
- Update the number of descriptors.
Based on these parameters, hardware performs queue management.
- Enable the channel
Did you find the information on this page useful?