- Added support for Cyclone® 10 LP devices.
- Changed instances of Quartus II to Quartus Prime.
- Added restriction on self-reset for PLL reconfiguration in the PLL Dynamic Reconfiguration section.
- Removed the topics about the IP catalog and parameter editor, generating IP cores, and the files generated by the IP core, and added links to IP documents.
- Updated parameterization steps for legacy parameter editor.
- Added note that this IP core does not support Arria 10 designs.
- Replaced MegaWizard Plug-In Manager information with IP Catalog.
- Added standard information about upgrading IP cores.
- Added standard installation and licensing information.
- Removed outdated device support level information. IP core device support is now available in IP Catalog and parameter editor.
- Updated description in Operation Modes section.
- Added Cyclone IV device in PLL Dynamic Reconfiguration Feature Support table.
- Updated the Advanced Control Signals summary table.
||Added a link to AN454: Implementing PLL Reconfiguration in Stratix III and Stratix IV Devices.
||Updated to reflect new document organization and format.
- Updated the following sections:
- “Device Family Support” section
- “Introduction” section
- “Features” section
- “General Description” section
- “Design Examples” section
- “Simulation” section
- “Ports and Parameters” section
- “How to Contact Altera” section
- Removed the following sections:
- “Resource Utilization & Performance” section
- “Software and System Requirements” section
- “Instantiating Multifunction in HDL Code” section
- “Identifying a Multifunction after Compilation” section
- “Signature II Embedded Logic Analyzer” section
- Reorganized the “Using the MegaWizard Plug-In Manager” section into table format.
- Renamed “About this User Guide” section to “Additional Information” and moved the section to the end of the user guide.
||Updated for software version 7.0, including:
- Added support for Cyclone III devices
- Added Referenced Documents section
||Updated to reflect new document organization, additions, and GUI changes for Quartus 6.1, including adding information relating to Stratix III devices
||Updated to reflect new document organization, additions, and GUI changes for Quartus 6.0
||Updated to reflect new document organization and GUI changes