6.5.2. Software Development Flow
Creating a µC/TCP-IP and µC/OS-II software image for the Simple Socket Server or the iPerf example design consist of the following general steps:
- Create a board support package (BSP) project, including µC/OS-II and the µC/TCP-IP software component.
- Creating a Nios V application project with the provided software design files.
- Building the application project.
- Running and debugging the application project.
To ensure a streamlined build flow, you are encouraged to create similar directory tree in your design project. The following software design flow is based on this directory tree.
- In your design project folder, create a folder called software.
- In the software folder, create two folders called app and bsp.
Did you find the information on this page useful?