6.8.1. MicroC/OS-II Resources
This section describes the tasks, queue, event flag, and semaphores that implement the µC/TCP-IP Simple Socket Server application.
Creates an instance of all the µC/OS-II resources.
Initializes tasks that do not use the networking services.
|SSSSimpleSocketServerTask()||Manages the socket server connection, and calls relevant subroutines to manage the socket connection.|
|LEDManagementTask()||Manages the LEDs, driven by commands received from a µC/OS-II queue, named SSSLEDCommandQ.|
|LEDLightshowTask()||Manages the LED light show, once enabled by the LEDManagementTask().|
Inter-Task Communication Resources
The following global handles (or pointers) create and manipulate your µC/OS-II inter-task communication resources. All the resources begin with Simple Socket Server, indicating a public resource provided by the Nios V Simple Socket Server that is shared between software modules.
The SSSCreateOSDataStructs() function declares and creates these resources in simple_socket_server.c.
- SSSLEDCommandQ: A µC/OS-II queue that sends commands from the simple socket server task, SSSSimpleSocketServerTask() to the development board LED control task, LEDManagementTask().
- SSSLEDLightshowSem: A µC/OS-II semaphore that is referred by the LEDLightshowTask() before the LEDs update.
- SSSLEDEventFlag: A µC/OS-II flag that corresponds to one of the LEDs.
The following are the software module acronym identifiers:
- SSS: µC/TCP-IP Simple Socket Server software module
- LED: LED management software module
- OS: µC/OS-II RTOS software component
Did you find the information on this page useful?