22.214.171.124. Transmit Path Blocks
- TX MAC
- TX PCS
- TX PMA
- Populates burst and idle control words in the incoming data stream to align with the Interlaken Look-aside protocol.
- Performs flow adaption of the data stream, repacking the data to ensure the maximum number of words is available on each valid clock cycle.
- Calculates and inserts CRC24 bits in all burst and idle words.
- Inserts the meta frame words in the incoming data stream.
- Calculates and inserts the CRC32 bits in the meta frame diagnostic words.
- Scrambles the data according to the scrambler seed and the protocol-specified polynomial.
- Performs 64B/67B encoding.
- Performs asynchronous operations and transmission lane alignment using TX Align FIFO.
- Performs the Interlaken transcoding function to support the RS FEC (544, 514) of the TX PMA in PAM4 mode applications.
Pin out your Interlaken IP core to exist within a single tile of Intel® Stratix® 10 device. If you have to pin out your core across multiple tiles, please contact Intel Premier Support.
Did you find the information on this page useful?