1. About the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP User Guide 2. About the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP 3. Functional Description 4. Creating and Parameterizing the Intel FPGA IP 5. Designing with the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP 6. DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Interface 7. DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Parameters 8. Document Revision History for the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP User Guide A. Die-to-Die Mapping B. Example Pin Locations for One DIB Channel
4.3. Parameterizing and Generating the IP
Refer to DIB Intel Stratix 10 FPGA IP Parameters for the IP parameter values and description.
- In the IP Catalog (Tools > IP Catalog > Miscellaneous), locate and double-click the Direct Interface Bus (DIB) Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP.
- Specify a top-level name for your custom IP variation. This name identifies the IP variation files in your project. If prompted, also specify the target Intel® FPGA device family and output file HDL preference. Click OK.
- After parameterizing the IP, go to the Example Design tab and click Generate Example Design to create the simulation testbench. Skip to 5 if you do not want to generate the design example.
- Set a name for your <example_design_directory> and click OK to generate supporting files and scripts.
The testbench and scripts are located in the <example_design_directory>/simulation folder.
- Click Finish or Generate HDL to generate synthesis and other optional files matching your IP variation specifications. The parameter editor generates the top-level .ip, .qip or .qsys IP variation file and HDL files for synthesis and simulation.
The top-level IP variation is added to the current Intel® Quartus® Prime project. Click Project > Add/Remove Files in Project to manually add a .qip or .qsys file to a project. Make appropriate pin assignments to connect ports.
Note: Some parameter options are grayed out if they are not supported in a selected configuration or it is a derived parameter.
Did you find the information on this page useful?