1. About the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP User Guide 2. About the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP 3. Functional Description 4. Creating and Parameterizing the Intel FPGA IP 5. Designing with the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP 6. DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Interface 7. DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP Parameters 8. Document Revision History for the DIB Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA IP User Guide A. Die-to-Die Mapping B. Example Pin Locations for One DIB Channel
4.1. IP Catalog and Parameter Editor
The IP Catalog displays the IP cores available for your project, including Intel® FPGA IP and other IP that you add to the IP Catalog search path. Use the following features of the IP Catalog to locate and customize an IP core:
- Filter IP Catalog to Show IP for active device family or Show IP for all device families. If you have no project open, select the Device Family in IP Catalog.
- Type in the search field to locate any full or partial IP core name in IP Catalog.
- Right-click an IP core name in IP Catalog to display details about supported devices, to open the IP core's installation folder, and for links to IP documentation.
- Click Search for Partner IP to access partner IP information on the web.
The parameter editor prompts you to specify an IP variation name, optional ports, and output file generation options. The parameter editor generates a top-level Intel® Quartus® Prime IP file (.ip) for an IP variation in Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition projects.
Did you find the information on this page useful?