6.3.2. Programing .jic File into EPCQ-L
Before performing this task, ensure that your board configuration scheme is set to Active Serial by setting the MSEL[2:0] pins to b'0101 or b'011. Refer to the Configuration, Design Security, and Remote System Upgrades in Arria 10 Devices for more information.
To program the generated .jic file into the EPCQ-L, perform the following steps:
- Launch Programmer at Tools menu.
- Ensure that the valid programming cable is selected at Hardware Setup.
- Click Auto Detect button and you should see the detect JTAG chain displayed in the programmer window.
- Select Arria 10 FPGA, click the Change File button and select top.jic file in your output_files folder.
- Check the output_files/top.jic Program/Configure, the Factory default SFL image Program/Configure will be checked automatically.
The diagram below shows the final setting of the programmer.
- Click Start to program top.jic file, this operation may take several minutes to complete.
Did you find the information on this page useful?