22.214.171.124. Adding Fault Injection IP Core
You must instantiate the Fault Injection IP core to inject the fault to the CRAM. The faults can be a Single Bit Error (SBE), Double Adjacent Error (DAE) or Uncorrectable Multi Bit Error (UMBE). To add Fault Injection IP core, perform the following steps:
- On the IP Catalog tab, expand Basic Functions, expand Configuration and Programming, and then click Altera Fault Injection.
- Click Add.The Altera Fault Injection parameter editor appears.
- Click Finish to return to Qsys.On the System Contents tab, an instance of the fault_injection_0 appears in the system contents table.
- Connect clk_reset port of the clk_0 clock source to the reset port of the fault_injection_0.
- Connect intosc port of the fault_injection_0 to clock port of emr_unloader2_0.
- Connect intosc port of the fault_injection_0 to clock port of adv_seu_detection_0.
- Connect crcerror_pin port of emr_unloader2_0 to crcerror_pin port of fault_injection_0.
- Double click the error_injected, and error_scrubbed of the fault_injection_0 at Export column to export them for external access, leave the name default.
Did you find the information on this page useful?