7.4.2. Creating Collections from the Toolkit Explorer
You can create custom collections to view and configure members from different instances in a single Main View.
Perform these steps to group instances:
- Select multiple items in the instances tree.
- Right click to view the context-sensitive menu.
- Select Add to Collection > New Collection. The Add to Collection dialog box appears with members you select.
System Console adds the collections that you create to the Collections pane of the Toolkit Explorer. You can perform one of the following actions:
- Double-click on a custom-created collection to launch the Main view containing all of the group’s members.
- Right-click on an existing collection member and select Remove from Collection to remove the member.
Did you find the information on this page useful?