1. Overview of the Intel® Agilex™ 7 FPGAs and SoCs
- Transceivers with the highest data rate in the industry—up to 116 Gbps
- The industry's first PCI Express* ( PCIe* ) 5.0 and Compute Express Link* ( CXL* ) support
- Options to integrate in-package HBM2E memory, delivering the highest memory bandwidth in the industry—over 1 terabytes per second (TBps).
- System-in-package (SiP) chiplet architecture
- Provides tailored and flexible solutions by integrating heterogeneous technologies in a SiP for highly-specific applications
- Using advanced 3D packaging technology, such as the Embedded Multi-die Interconnect Bridge (EMIB), Intel combines the traditional FPGA die with purpose-built semiconductor chiplet in a single device package
The Intel® Agilex™ 7 FPGA product family delivers on average 50% higher fabric performance and up to 40% lower total power consumption compared to previous generation Intel® FPGAs. To achieve this improvement, the product family leverages these key innovations and techniques:
- Advanced Intel® 10-nm SuperFin and Intel® 7 technologies
- Second generation Intel® Hyperflex™ FPGA architecture
- High level of system integration
- SmartVID standard power devices
- Power islands, power gating, and other power reduction techniques
These capabilities and advanced features enable customized connectivity and acceleration for the most compute-intensive, bandwidth-intensive, and memory-intensive applications. The applications span across many segments including communications, high-performance computing, video and broadcast equipments, high-end test and measurement, medical electronics, data centers, and defense.
Did you find the information on this page useful?