18. Device Security for Intel® Agilex™ 7 FPGAs and SoCs
The dedicated SDM manages and supports the following critical security features:
- Manages FPGA configuration process and all security features
- Performs authenticated FPGA configuration and HPS boot
- Supports FPGA bitstream encryption, secure key provisioning, and PUF key storage
- Supports platform attestation using the SPDM protocol
- Manages runtime sensors and supports active tamper detection and responses
- Provides access to hardened cryptographic engines as a service
In addition to the preceding list, the following table summarizes the three pillars of security with the advanced security features that Intel® Agilex™ 7 FPGAs and SoCs support.
|Pillar of Security||Device Security Features|
|Confidentiality, integrity, and availability||
Did you find the information on this page useful?