1. Introduction to the Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite (SoC EDS) 2. Installing the Tools 3. Running the Tools 4. SoC EDS Licensing 5. Arm* Development Studio* for Intel® SoC FPGA Edition 6. Boot Tools User Guide 7. Hardware Library 8. Using the HPS Flash Programmer 9. Bare Metal Compilers 10. SD Card Boot Utility 11. Linux* Device Tree Generator 12. Support and Feedback
4.2. Activating the License
This section presents the steps required for activating and applying your license.
- Go to Arm* Licensing Portal to generate a license file based on the license code you received with your Development Kit.
- Start the Arm* DS* for Intel® SoC FPGA Edition IDE.
- The first time you run this, the tool asks you to add a product license. Select Add product license and click Next.
Figure 14. Add License
- Select License File and browse to the place where you stored your generated license. Click Next.
Figure 15. Enter Existing License Details
- The Arm* DS* for Intel® SoC FPGA Edition license is automatically selected. Click Next to activate it.
Figure 16. Activate Product
- The License is activated. Click Finish to complete the process.
Figure 17. Active Product
Did you find the information on this page useful?