||Supported with Intel® Quartus® Prime Standard Edition version 19.1 and Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition version 19.3
- Added support for Intel® Agilex™
- Provided instruction on how to build the bootloader now that the BSP generator GUI is deprecated
- Removed the following sections:
- Using .tcl Scripts
- Cyclone® V SoC and Arria® V SoC BSP Settings
- U-Boot Build Flow
- UEFI Build Flow
- Moved the following sections to the Boot Tools User Guide Professional Edition:
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC BSP Settings
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Main BSP Settings Group
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Bootloader MPU Firewall BSP Settings Group
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Bootloader L3 Firewall BSP Settings Group
- Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Bootloader FPGA-to-SDRAM Firewall BSP Settings Group
- Removed the following BSP Generator Command Line Interfaces that were deprecated:
- Provided instruction on how to configure the bootloader manually now that the BSP settings are deprecated
- Provided details on how to build the bootloaders by pointing to "Building Bootloader" on RocketBoards.org
- Tool Usage section: Updated the mkpimage version to 19.1.
- Building the Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC Bootloader section: In step 1, updated the path for the 19.1 release.
||Updated the path names, in the "Building the Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC Bootloader" section, to coincide with the 18.1 release.
- Updated chapter to include support for Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC
- Replaced "Second Stage Bootloader" with "Bootloader".
- Replaced "SSBL" with "FSBL"
- Added the Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC Typical Boot Flow figure
- Added the "Building the Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC Bootloader" section
- Intel FPGA rebranding
- Rebranded paths and tools for the Standard and Professional versions
||Added an "UEFI Build Flow" section
||Added a link to the Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Secure Boot User Guide
- Updated the help definition for mkpimage in the "Tools Usage" and "Tool Options" sections
- Updated the Intel® Arria® 10 SoC Main BSP Settings Group table
||Added Intel® Arria® 10 SoC support