4.2.2. Platform Designer Options
- Open the hardware project in the Intel® Quartus® Prime GUI.
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime GUI, to Tools > Platform Designer to open the Platform Designer.
- When asked by Platform Designer, select and open the file instantiating the HPS component.
- In Platform Designer, click the HPS component and access the Parameters panel.
- FPGA Interfaces
- DMA Requests
- HPS Clocks and Resets
- Input Clocks
- Internal Clocks and Output Clocks
- IO Delays
- Pin Mux and Peripherals
For more information about these settings, refer to the Intel® Stratix® 10 HPS Component User Guide.
Did you find the information on this page useful?