3.2.2. External Configuration Host with HPS Flash
- SDM configuration firmware
- HPS EMIF I/O configuration data
- HPS FSBL code and HPS FSBL hardware handoff binary
In this system layout, the HPS flash, contains the HPS SSBL, Linux* image device tree information, and the OS file system.
Depending on the boot stage that performs the FPGA configuration, you have the following options for storing the FPGA core and I/O configuration file:
- In the HPS flash partition—The SSBL initiates configuration.
- In the OS file system—The OS initiates configuration
- SD Card
Did you find the information on this page useful?