7.3. System Console GUI
- Toolkit Explorer—displays all available toolkits and launches tools that use the System Console framework.
- System Explorer—displays a list of interactive instances in your design, including board connections, devices, designs, servers, and scripts.
- Main View—initially displays the welcome screen. All toolkits that you launch display in this view.
- Tcl Console—allows you to interact with your design through individual Tcl commands or by sourcing Tcl scripts, writing procedures, and using System Console APIs.
- Messages—displays status, warning, and error messages related to connections and debug actions.
System Console GUI also provides the Autosweep, Dashboard, and Eye Viewer panes, that display as tabs in the Main View.
Did you find the information on this page useful?