6.4.3. Instance Manager
The Instance Manager pane contains the following buttons and sub-panes:
- Read Probe Data—Samples the probe data in the selected instance and displays the probe data in the In-System Sources and Probes Editor pane.
- Continuously Read Probe Data—Continuously samples the probe data of the selected instance and displays the probe data in the In-System Sources and Probes Editor pane; you can modify the sample rate via the Probe read interval setting.
- Stop Continuously Reading Probe Data—Cancels continuous sampling of the probe of the selected instance.
- Read Source Data—Reads the data of the sources in the selected instances.
- Probe Read Interval—Displays the sample interval of all the In-System Sources and Probe instances in your design; you can modify the sample interval by clicking Manual.
- Event Log—Controls the event log that appears in the In-System Sources and Probes Editor pane.
- Write Source Data—Allows you to manually or continuously write data to the system.
Beside each entry, the Instance Manager pane displays the instance status. The possible instance statuses are Not running Offloading data, Updating data, and Unexpected JTAG communication error.
Did you find the information on this page useful?