188.8.131.52. The Parameter Editor
- Use the Presets window to apply preset parameter values for specific applications (for select cores).
- Use the Details window to view port and parameter descriptions, and click links to documentation.
- Click Generate > Generate Testbench System to generate a testbench system (for select cores).
- Click Generate > Generate Example Design to generate an example design (for select cores).
- Click Validate System Integrity to validate a system's generic components against companion files. (Platform Designer systems only)
- Click Sync All System Info to validate a system's generic components against companion files. (Platform Designer systems only)
The IP Catalog is also available in Platform Designer (View > IP Catalog). The Platform Designer IP Catalog includes exclusive system interconnect, video and image processing, and other system-level IP that are not available in the Intel® Quartus® Prime IP Catalog. Refer to Creating a System with Platform Designer or Creating a System with Platform Designer (Standard) for information on use of IP in Platform Designer (Standard) and Platform Designer, respectively.